What is the difference between Low & High Quality?
First off the High Quality version is ALWAYS better!
You will need to download the Game Plugin but you'll get:
- Better Performance
- Higher Game Quality
- Less latency (lower ping)
- Higher frames per second
- Option to go Full Screen
But for those who want to fast try the game, or are not able to download the Game Plugin (for example public/school network).
Only then we would advice to use the Flash version.
What is the difference between Battle mode and Sport mode?
Unique features that normal paintball doesn't allow.
- Paintball Grenades, C4, Smoke, Light stick, Landmine.
- Get hit multiple times, until you are out of HP.
This mode is meant for maximal fun for non-paintball players.
Original paintball as it's meant to be.
- Play paintball exactly as you would play it in PSP and Millennium scenarios.
- If you are hit 1 time you are out.
This mode is as close to really as possible for the real life paintball players.
Why does the game not work?
Take a look at our Game Requirements page.
If nothing takes effect, you might have to download the FULL GAME from our download page.
Why is the game so slow?
You may experience latency, please close all your other applications that you don't use.
Like instant messengers, torrent programs and web browsers split your bandwidth and bump up your ping.
If above have been done correctly, the game should run fine. The only way to reduce latency is to speedup your "ping".
You must select the server with the lowest PING, Europe, USA or ASIA.
If you have overall problems with the actual game being slow we might advice this:
1. Select in your webplayer the game quality to a lower setting: MAIN MENU --> OPTIONS --> GAME QUALITY
2. Download the game as a standalone for Windows or Mac. Then select a lower quality at startup.
How do I open the game in Full Screen?
There are 2 ways for opening Full Screen mode. Both require the "High Quality - Game Plugin" version.
1. In the main menu, press the upper right icon for entering "Full Screen" mode.
2. Before you go into a room, right mouse click in the Webplayer, and select "Full Screen".
You can exit the full screen by pressing "ESC" on your keyboard.
The webplayer automatic sets your max screen resolution as a standard for the full screen webplayer (up to 2560 x 1440 pixels).